Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May Special!

Ok, my May special is called Maternity Madness. I know the last month of two of your pregnancy can be CRAZY to say the least. I wanted to do something for you moms to be to help ease some of that stress. So, for the month of May I am offering 50% off session fee(signed model release required) for ALL moms to be. I know many moms, myself included, who got too wrapped up in preparing to even bother with taking time out for maternity photos. So I am putting this out there so maybe, just maybe I can keep you from making the same mistake. I am even going to sweeten the deal a bit more... For the first three moms that book, you will recieve a free newborn session as a gift from me!!!! So don't put it off any longer, book today!!!

Call (936)494-0594 or email tara@timelesstreasuresportraits.com today!

No comments: