Friday, June 20, 2008

Model search!!!

Remember I told you about the new location I found? I said I would be looking for models soon.... Well, guess what??? Its time! I am looking for female models ages 12 and up and couples. I dont want to give out too many details now. All I will say is that if you dont want to get wet, this isnt for you. The models will receive a FREE session with no obligation to purchase prints(signed model release required). I will only accept a limited number of bookings for each age and type of shoot. Call or email today for more info!

I am also starting a new boudoir site and need models of all shapes and sizes! Models will receive a free session with no obligation to purchase prints(signed model release required). All models must be at least 18 years old. I only have 5 spots available, so act fast!!!

Tara
936-494-0594
tara@timelesstreasuresportraits.com

1 comment:

Maddie Dean Photography said...

hmm, wonder what you're up to! Maybe Mike and I should come see you for some couple pics after the baby is born (and I loose the baby weight!)