Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PARTY!!!!

WOW! So sorry I have been MIA. I have been crazy busy. Which is good news, right? Its definately keeping me distracted while the older two kids are away. I promise to try my hardest to be better about my blogging!

Saturday night I had the pleasure of photographing a party(more like a reception). The bride and groom got married during the week and then had a beautiful party in Bentwater on Saturday at thier home. The bride's daughters organized most of the party(including hiring me) and I cant even explain what a amazing job they did. It was a beautiful night and it was a pleasure to be a part of it.





4 comments:

mollie said...

great shots! that last one is breathtaking! ++wow!

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Beautiful Work! I second the opinion that the last shot is amazing!++

Anonymous said...

++ Beautiful pictures! I LOOOVE that last one! ++

Joni Streit said...

++I agree... that last one needs to be BIG! :) I also love that shot of the wedding cake... those colors are so fun.